Saturday, December 10, 2016

RICARDO BEAT HIS OWN SON AT BRAZILIAN NATIONAL BEACH VOLLEYBALL TOUR



2004 Olympic Champion Ricardo Santos faced for the first time with his own son Pedro Henrique at the group stage of Sao Jose stop of the Brazilian National Beach Volleyball Tour.  (09.12.2016)

Pedro Henrique faced with his father Ricardo Santos for the first time.

Ricardo Santos and his partner Andre Stein won over Pedro Henrique and Felipe Cavazin by 2-0 (21-14, 21-19)



This win helped Ricardo-Andre to secure a place in the quarter finals.



Ricardo told after facing with his son "I was more nervous than in the Olympic finals, it's a special moment, different, I do not think anyone in high-level beach volleyball has gone through a moment like this, something striking in an athlete's life. "I'm hoping to be with him in the future, ending my career. He's going to try to take his father 'in the back,' I'm getting old,"

photos from: http://2016.cbv.com.br








No comments: