Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Here I am at the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships 2017 - Vienna

photo form FIVB 


Here I am at the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Champiponships 2017 Vienna , I arrived Beach Village at Donauinsel today and lovely atmosphere welcomes me. 




The first game ı watched was between Herrera-Gavira of Spain and  Pedlow-Schachter of Canada

The first set was tied at 16-16 but Spain made 4 block in a row at the end of first set and took 21-16

The second was much more thrilling but in the end Spain took by 24-22 with a block and win the game 2-0

So Herrera - Gavira topped their Pool I with 3 win and Canadians are the second team at the same pool


Photo arts at the press centre



Volleyball breads at media cafe 

The second game I watched was between Losiak-Kantor of Poland and Gibb-Crabb of USA , Poland team comeback form 11-13 at third set and won the tie-break with 18-16,

A fan from the game ;


Nice pass From Kantor of Poland ;




No comments: